Approx. Rs 380 / KgGet Latest Price
|Color||Red , Orange , Green , Blue , Black|
|Packaging Size||10 kg|
|Usage/Application||Surface Coating Product|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Dose||Paint 3-30% W/W, For Solvent-Base Ink, For Water-Base Ink, For Plastic 0.2-5% W/W|
With rich industry experience in this domain, we are providing Photochromic Pigments.
The offered Photochromic Pigments
are absorb energy and change color in the presence of ultraviolet. Our quality controllers' check these Photochromic Pigments
on numerous defined parameters. The offered Photochromic Pigments
are suitable to be printed on various kinds of materials. Features:
Applications of Photochromic Pigments:
- Color changing ability
- Easily soluble in water
- Long shelf life
- Paint: Suitable for use in surface coating product such as PMMA paint, ABS spray paint, PVC paint and water based spray paint.
- Ink: Suitable to be printed on various kinds of materials, such as fabrics, paper, synthetic membrane and glass.
- Plastic Products: Plastic injection and extrusion using high color density PE or PMMA photochromic masterbatch.
- For solvent-base ink, paint 3-30% W/W.
- For water-base ink, paint 3-30% W/W.
- For plastic 0.2-5% W/W.